- Are you engaged in a developing country or emerging nation in the long term - via a subsidiary firm or joint venture, for example?
- Do you obtain major raw materials or goods from developing countries?
The Austrian Development Agency supports and funds sustainable projects of enterprises from the European Economic Area or Switzerland. The options are:
- Ascertaining commercial feasibility and developmental relevance of projects
- Grant of up to EUR 20,000 or no more than 50 per cent of study costs
- Grant of up to EUR 200,000 or no more than 50 per cent of project costs
- Maximum term of three years
- Grant of up to EUR 500,000 or no more than 50 per cent of project costs
- Maximum term of three years, minimum amount of EUR 750,000 with transregional scope
- Multi-stakeholder approach, high degree of innovation, replicability, exceptional capacity-building effects, broad pro-poor impact
In addition, ADA assists firms in drafting a project plan, defining milestones and achieving the project objective.
Information on the protection of personal data.