Public Disclosure of Project Reports
ADA publishes the following documents on this website:
- As of 2018 the following reports for
- all projects with a contract value exceeding 2 million euros (3 million euros in case of programmes) and
- all interventions funded by the Green Climate Fund (GCF):
- Project progress and final reports
- Monitoring reports
- Evaluation results
- All Environmental, Gender and Social Impact Assessments (EGSIA) and related Risk Management and Sustainability Plans (RMSP).
- For projects with high environmental, gender or social risks: at least 120 days in advance of the funding decision.
- For projects with moderate environmental, gender or social risks: at least 30 days in advance of the funding decision.
- Progress and monitoring reports of RMSP implementation, provided that they are available as separate documents.
Projects are listed in the year of the start of their implementation period.
Women and Youth Resilience Project (WAYREP)
HORIZONT3000 Framework Programme in support of the Agenda 2030: Promoting sustainable livelihoods and human rights
HORIZONT3000 2019-2022: Förderung von nachhaltigen Lebensgrundlagen und Menschenrechten
APPEAR II - Austrian Partnership Programme in Higher Education and Research for Development
JWESSP Phase II
IUCN Building drought resilience through land and water management in arid and semi-arid areas