Peer Review Good Governance Evaluierung
All strategic evaluations are accompanied by peer reviewers. This peer review is conducted within the Framework of the strategic evaluation Good Governance and aims at:
- Contributing to the quality assurance of the strategic evaluation by allowing peer reviewers to contribute their methodological and sector experiences throughout the evaluation process:
- Supporting evaluation management in developing a suitable evaluation concept.
- Supporting the evaluation team in conducting an evaluation which is up to date regarding methodological and subject level discussions
The Peer Reviewer contributes to the quality of strategic evaluations by:
- Commenting in written form on the ToR, the IR, survey questionnaires and interview guide-lines of the evaluation, as well as the draft of the evaluation report.
- Participation in two workshops to discuss feedback with the evaluation team and evaluation management. One workshop will be held in the course of the kick-off meeting, the second workshop will be held to discuss the draft evaluation report.
The main stakeholders of the Peer Review are the Evaluation Team, the Reference Group of the Strategic Evaluation Good Governance and ADA's Management, including Programme Management relevant to ADA's Good Governance work.
Two peer reviewers will be involved - one to conduct a Methodological Peer Review and the other to conduct a Sectoral Peer Review. The Peer Review will be desk based with travel to two events (in Vienna) foreseen, for the Kick-off Meeting and the Workshop on the Evaluation Report.
This Peer Review within the framwork of the Strategic Evaluation Good Governance is the first of ADA's Peer Reviews. All strategic evaluations will be supported by Peer Reviews in future.