Rahmen für Kleinprojekte (ARO Ramallah) 2016
The targeted and non-bureaucratic funding of small projects within the strategic and programmatic framework shall enhance quality, effectiveness, efficiency and visibility of the Austrian Development Co-operation in the Palestinian Territories.
The small projects funded through this instrument will allow for the following results.
- The small projects complemented and supported the Austrian engagement in the relevant priority areas;
- They could be implemented expeditiously and non-bureaucratically;
- Small projects contributed to enhanced aid effectiveness;
- Small projects contributed to better visibility of the Austrian Development Cooperation in the Palestinian Territories;
- Partners received essential practical support, for doing things, which would not have been possible without our support.
The target group will be socially vulnerable people in the West Bank, especially children with mental or other disabilities.
The partners will be NGOs working in the health care sector with these vulnerable groups.
• Identification of potential projects and provision of application documents to project partners
• Assessment of applications according to stipulated evaluation procedures
• Preparation of contract documents for awarded small projects
• Disbursements as per contractual stipulations
• Monitoring of project activities according to the nature of the particular small project
• Examination of accounts and project reports
• Reporting to ADA Head Office on the implementation of the Small Project Fund as part of the semi-annual report and submission of a
final report at the end of the project period.
Small Projects shall primarily complement measures which are in line with the priority areas of water and health, as well as the cross-cutting activities of humanitarian assistance. The projects will be in line with the priorities of the Palestinian partners, as outlined in the National Development Plan, the EU Local Development Strategy, and – in accordance with Austria’s priorities – with the EU Sector Strategy Fiches in Health and Water.