Rahmen für Kleinprojekte Ramallah
The overall objective of the small project fund is to contribute to the overall objective of the ADC programme in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt), namely to support the two state solution. The specific objectives are to strengthen institutional capacities for developing and implementing national policies, to contribute to women and youth empowerment and to strengthen democratic processes, in particular civil society.
The small projects funded through this instrument will allow for the following results:
- The small projects complemented and supported the Austrian engagement in the priority areas;
- Piloting of new initiatives, in particular to advance peace and women empowerment
- Studies to support learning are conducted and shared
- Cooperation and networking among various national and international stakeholders is achieved
- Civil society organizations from oPt
- Palestinian authorities
- Universities and other academic institutions
The following measures will be taken to supplement the current programmes and priority areas in oPt:
- Strengthening Resilience building
- Technical assistance to public administration
- Women and youth empowerment
- Humanitarian – Development – Security nexus
- Sector or program-relevant studies
- Promoting innovation in particular in environment and climate change.
Small Projects shall primarily complement measures which are in line with the ADC priority areas related to resilience building in AREA C and the Gaza Strip, women and youth empowerment as well as promoting the water-energy-agriculture/food security as well as the humanitarian-development-peace/security nexus.
The projects will be in line with the priorities of the Palestinian partners, as outlined in the National Development Plan, and the EU joint strategy.